Several SWKLS libraries have been using social media in very creative ways in their libraries.
1. Posting trivia questions or any type of questions on social media
2. Getting ideas from Pinterest for crafting events. This library also has activities for kids to do while the parents craft.
3. Announcing new material via Facebook.
4. Posting fun memes or pictures
5. Posting events to Facebook
6. Posting library event pictures or videos to Facebook
7. Announcing winners
8. Requesting items for craft projects
9. Posting library pictures and decorations. This gets people into your library and makes it inviting!
10. Thanking volunteers or those in the community.
What are some creative ways you have used social media used in your library, community, businesses, or other libraries?