A quick overview on getting statistics form the Unifi wireless controller (click on images for larger size).
- After logging into the controller (https://unifi4.swkls.org:8443/manage), click ‘Statistics’ on the left side of the screen.
2. The screen will default to the last 24 hours of statistics as denoted by the calendar picker located near the top right.
3. Change the date range from ’24 Hour’ to ‘Month’.
4. Choose the last day of the range that is needed and click ‘Apply’.
5. The graph(s) at the bottom now reflect the selected month. Moving the mouse cursor along the graph from left to right changes the displayed date and client total.